RE: [gardeners] Archives

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 21:14:22 -0400

At 07:55 PM 9/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>If they're between 10 and 50 I don't talk to them. Anything younger than 10
>old men can talk to without people getting upset and anything over 50 is
>close enough to my age we can relate. There is some truth in what you say
>though, I have more female friends than male friends nowadays. Maybe the
>ladies don't think I'm a threat anymore. (insert evil chuckle and lecherous
>leer)
>
>George, home alone with the pup while Anne is out making a buck grannie
sitting

Heck George I'm still under 50 and way above 10, and I'd give up my
favorite rose bush to sit on the porch with you and Sleepy and listen to
your stories for an afternoon.  Your one of the most interesting people
I've ever not met :-)

No modest reply necessary.

Cynthia
Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan
               USDA zone 4b -- Sunset zone 41
***cmayeaux@juno.com or cmayeaux@traverse.com***