[gardeners] Re: [CH] The Biggest Chilli List

Michael Bailes (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 21:44:24 +1100

At 1:32 AM +1100 20-2-98, Machinegun wrote:
>Twas Writ:
>>
>>OK Five years of work and here it is for free!!
>>
>>http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/chilli/chili-list.html
>
>*VERY* impressive, brother chilehead.  Note that the link above doesn't
>work; seems the /chilli/ is supposed to be /chili/.  Sniffed out the
>chile-list anyways.  Would that I had an acre of land and nothing else to
>do but buy chile seeds, plant 'em, minister to 'em, and drink tea on the
>porch whilst watching them grow.
>
>Of course, I'd have to live in Oz...but I could get into that :)
>
>Peace and may El Grande keep your business healthy...if not lucrative...

thanks Rael
Lucritive would be nice but . . .
Please speak to El Grande for me
We do let SOME Americans live here you know-  even without a "green" card.
You just have to do a written test on Australian humour.

Michael Bailes,  The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250
Australia. (OZ) Int fax 61 243 651979  Phone 61 243 677322
 EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au  Web page at:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/
1998 Chilli Festival 8/9 March.
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/chili/festival1998.html