Re: [gardeners] Saturday, and Sunday too

Catharine Vinson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 14:45:03 +0000

George wrote:

> Gonna shut down now, wash this tired body and shave the hairy face so my
> granddaughter can hug my neck tomorrow. See y'all either late Sunday night
> or early Monday morning. Have a happy holiday no matter what your
> preferences are.

Hope you and Miz Anne had a terrific Easter. It's an absolutely glorious
day here. I spent yesterday digging in the dirt all day; it was most fun
I've had all year, too! This afternoon I get to play in the yard some
more; I think I'll crank up the stereo, open the windows and freak out the
neighbors with Bach's Mass in B-minor...the ultimate Easter music.

Happy Bunny Day everybody.
Catharine/Atlanta, zone 7b