Re: This and that was Re: [gardeners] You *garden* in that???

drusus@golden.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 05:50:59 -0400

At 10:50 PM 20-04-98 -0600, you wrote:
snip>
Also, has anyone ever moved their delphinums at the 4" stage?
>How did they do?  I want to move mine to a fenceline behind my roses.  The
>clumps are about 8"- 10" in diameter.

If you dig down and remove clump with a big lot of soil, they won't know
they've been moved.  I wouldn't wait much longer to do this, though.

Lucinda