[gardeners] Re: Barbeque

Michael & Bambi Cantrell (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 17:54:10 -0400

Now Harry, wait a cotton-pickin' minute!!  There's Carolina barbeque, and
then there's Carolina Barbeque.  We've got the real McCoy here with a pepper
and vinegar based sauce, *no* mustard and *no* tomatoes.  Why would anyone
want to ruin pure lean pork with any of that other stuff. Unless, of course
they
wanted to put some homemade coleslaw on the sandwich.  <BSEG>
This is the "true" DownEast Carolina Barbeque.  You just ain't never had
none o' my cousin, Durlin's, barbeque!!  You come up this way sometime
when you're coming to see your daughter, and I'll supply the barbeque,
*and* the coleslaw!  :-)

Bambi