[gardeners] OT Aurora

Cynthia Mayeaux (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:13:26 -0400

At 08:42 AM 8/27/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Did any of you other northerners see the Aurora last night?  It was
>incredable!!!  I haven't seen it extend so far south since 1990-`91.

<Snip>

>Terry

I Saw Them....I Saw Them.... got up to turn the hose on 'bout 5 a.m. and
was amazed and delighted at the pulsing light show.  You're right I haven't
seen them this strong in a very long time.

Cynthia (who is near Traverse City Michigan, which is on the 45th parallel
and was glad the neighbors couldn't see me in my bathrobe, looking into the
sky, clapping my hands and saying, "OOOOOOO.")

**Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan**
**cmayeaux@traverse.com **USDA zone 4b-Sunset zone 41**
** http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2659/garden/cynthia.html **