[gardeners] Re: BOUNCED MESSAGE

Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:53:36

Margaret's message bounced due to the "s" word. Changed it so majordomo
wouldn't bounce it again. If you use the words "s" or "uns" in a message it
will automatically bounce to me rather than going to the list. If you don't
know what I'm referring to drop me a note and I will explain. :-) It's just
one way of protecting the list.

George