Re: [gardeners] Blue Bunny Ice Cream

Kari Whittenberger-Keith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 14:19:06 -0700

Wow, y'all are bringing back memories.  When we were doing our grad. work
at UT-Austin in the mid-80s, we were addicted to Blue Bell--my favorites
were the Peach and the Tin Roof (with those chocalte covered
peanuts--heaven!).  I don't eat much ice cream any more (lactose
intolerance and it's just easier not to eat it than to remember the pills),
but when I get down to Texas (I now have a sister in Houston) I always make
a place for a bit of Blue Bell.  As far as I have tasted, none of the
national brands comes close.

Of course, this has little to do with gardening but...y'all got my mouth
a-watering!

Kari--in Eugene, OR, USDA Zone 8, Sunset Zone 6