Re: [gardeners] Re: Interesting day...

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 18:04:50 -0700

You oughta see the looks we get when Miz Anne comes in with a load of
almost new horse manure. The next day you can't smell it because it's
mixed in the compost bin with a lot of other stuff. Shoot Thomas, I live
in an industrial area with one very large refinery about 2 miles upwind
of me. No one down here gets excited about a methane smell unless it's
fresh and close to the house.

George