Re: compost, was re:[gardeners] green houses

Thu, 07 Jan 1999 18:21:36 -0600

Fresh animal manure can be used, particularly chicken. Grass clippings, high
nitrogen commercial fertilizer, anything that is green or high in nitrogen.
Fish carcasses are good. Look around and see what's available that is high in
nitrogen, sounds like you got the carbon portion already.

George