Re: [gardeners] Re: green pepper problem

Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:05:45 -0500

Yeah, we start putting on flannel shirts and long pants when the temps drop to
60. At 50 we're wearing light coats with that and at 40 we get out the parkas
and mukluks.

When I came home from the East Coast in 1960 I had a car coat I liked. People
used to ask me what it was and when did it ever get cold enough to wear. Hard to
answer that to people who have never hitch hiked in a blizzard.

George