Re: [gardeners] wrapping the cabbages

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:03:53 -0500

And, IIRC, the exact same caterpillar for, I believe, the Sphinx Moth. Margaret
L., you out there? Is that what they are? We don't get many of the big ugly
green devils here as I start dusting Bt as soon as the tomato plants are planted
and will check for them daily and pull them off and kill them. The moth can go
lay its eggs somewhere else.

George