RE: [gardeners] Apple butter

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:02:53 -0700

Just remembered, I used to make a pear pineapple sauce.  My kids loved it
when they were babies.  It has a interesting cool sensation in the mouth
when eaten.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of George Shirley
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 8:34 AM
To: gardeners@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [gardeners] Apple butter

I make pear butter and pear sauce the same way Alice does her apple butter,
open
topped crock pot. And, you're right Penny, the house smells so good you tend
slobber down your front if you're not careful. Pears should be ready this
coming
week and I'm ready. Bought a couple more cases of wide mouth pints at Big
Lots
last weekend.

George