Re: [gardeners] Importing seeds FYI

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:46:18 -0500

The seeds referred to in the .pdf file are all for commercial plants like cotton
as far as I could see. Their is mention of anything with earth on it or any kind
of insect but otherwise nothing. I have shipped seeds to Bulgaria, Australia,
Canada (stricter than most countries), France, Germany, and Russia. Never had
the post office turn them down or had word that they had been refused at the
receiving end.

George