Re: [gardeners] carts

Thu, 02 Aug 2001 14:13:07 -0500

The newspaper article I read said Troybilt had to go to selling machines in the chain stores in an
effort to stay afloat. For many years they only sold mail order or at their plant. I ordered mine
nearly 40 years ago and it came Railway Express. That should give you an idea of how old that tiller
and I are. I might add that it still has everything original including the spark plug. Of course it
only gets used for a couple of hours a year. If we say 2 hours each time X 2 times a year X 36 years
that's only 144 hours total run time. They're like that pink rabbit with the drum, just keeps on
going.

George