RE: [gardeners] A belated happy birthday, George!

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:27:48 -0700

Ron, please do those of us up north a favor, kick that rain back up here
where it belongs.  We desparetly need it! ;-D  Our stock pond is nearly dry,
if we don't get some rain or wet snow before it gets really cold we'll lose
our trout.  There is so little water that what is left (about 18') will
freeze all the way to the bottom.

This is the dryest its been in WA since we moved here in 1985.

Terry
E. WA. zone 4