Re: [gardeners] Multi-tasking

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 07:35:00 -0500

I've heard that story before too. Miz Anne and I got as far as Bangkok on an around the world flight
and found out not only did we not have airline reservations the rest of the way none of our hotel
reservations had been made. Oh, the tickets were good, just no confirmed reservations. Luckily we
had been that way before and I knew what to do. An extra hour at the airport ensured that we were
confirmed the rest of the way.

George