Re: [gardeners] Holidays

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:38:55 -0600

No freezes expected here. We're much further south than you are. Long range forecast calls for a low
of 35 on Christmas Day and we'll be home then.

I think my daughter does know the lady in question, she talks about the Rose Rustlers there a lot.
Got her mom a rose from someone there a few years ago called "Anne's Red", a nice little self-rooted
rose that blooms a lot.

George