Re: [gardeners] Gardening/food/George

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 09:32:24 -0600

I was wondering about your carb intake on this diet as it stresses large amounts of cereal grains,
potatoes, and rice. I use Bertolli Extra Virgin olive oil for about everything now and have for
several years. Get it at Sam's club in the gallon plastic jug.

I don't know if Sharper Image has a website or not, I've only seen print and TV ads for their
ionizers but haven't looked on the web.

George