Re: [gardeners] Monday in the garden

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 06:23:49 -0500

I'll do that then, wish to be as strong as Jimmie at 75, unfortunately
most men in my family don't live that long. As a ray of hope I have one
uncle, Dad's brother, who will be ninety next year. I hope your water
problems are improving. We're all breathing a sigh of relief here,
weather folks said Isidore is going to go inland to the east of us so we
won't get the brunt of the storm.

George