Re: [gardeners] OT: surgery

M T (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:30:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Goege,

 Congratulations on your sucessful surgery! Good to have you back. I
hope you relax for a few days !

 We ordered 3 flats of green Liriope spicata for around the pond edges.
It arrived this afternoon and I was very pleased with it. Just wish I
had ordered 4 or 5!
 The flats are cellpacs, 72 cells per flat. The clumps had great roots
and several (up to 5 on some) plantlets per cell. Cheapest place I
found on the net. It was only 50 cents a cell and free shipping! Next
best price found was 80 cents a cell.

 I'm supposed to be working an 8 hour day tomorrow. That'll be 3 days
in a row! Had Sunday off cause a job got canceled. All the newfound
free time is fantastic! Got more done in the past 3 days than the past
3 weeks!

Best to Miz Anne and Sleepy

Matt in Norfolk, Va.  USDA zone 8