Re: [gardeners] Annual rainfall

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 07:26:31 -0600

You will have to go to your local weather bureau's web site Penny. I'm
not that familiar with NOAA nationally. On the local web site it is
under Climate data and you have to add the monthly totals for a year to
get the annual total. Try this web page,
http://205.156.54.206/er/okx/climate/data.html it is for Upton, NY, the
closest I could get on a search for Scarsdale. You will have to change
each month and then check the water for each month to add the
total. Look under the water column for rainfall totals by the day for
each month.

George