Re: [gardeners] West Oz Weather

Sat, 15 Mar 2003 08:06:41 -0600

77F here yesterday and lots of sunshine, now if the previous days rain
will just dry up so I can till and plant. Moving the seedlings from the
light array out onto the potting benches on the patio today. In the
shade of course.

I'm often glad that Miz Anne and I didn't settle on the East Coast to be
near her folks. Your post makes me even more glad Penny, 29F, brrrr.

George