Re: [CH] Pot Sizes

Lorraine Heidecker (lheid@saclink.csus.edu)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike!

My plant are in BIG pots - about 2 1/2 feet in diameter and maybe the
same deep.  They have been growing happily there for about three years.
I move theminside undeer a flourescent light in the winter and move them
around all summer so they will get at least 8 hours of sunlight.  I feed
them egularly with K-Gro (K-Marts generic plant food) and get enough a
crop from them to keep us in fresh peppers from about June through
October with an occasional "gift" over the winter.  Water sparingly and
watch out for aphids!

Peace, love and peppers

Lorraine