RE: [gardeners] Source for 4" pots

Lillian Kepp (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 17 Sep 97 20:00:32 PDT

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997 21:27:01 +0000  Liz Albrook wrote:
>Talk about getting ahead of yourself... I'm already thinking about
>next year's gardens!  I'm planning to slack off a bit on the
veggies,
>add a cut flower section to the "veggie" garden and start a wider
>variety of annuals (along with a few perennials) for the borders.
>
>I'm going to need some el cheapo 4" pots.  I know I can get peat
pots
>but I'd rather get some plastic pots because they're reuseable.
Does
>anyone know of a source from which you can buy these pots in groups

>of a hundred or so?
>
>Liz

Liz, I agree with George, check with a nursery.  I bought a lot of
"six-packs" from a local nursery last year.  If you ask before they
send in an order it really helps.  The gentleman charged me a little
more than he paid, but because of his bulk rate, it was a lot
cheaper than if I had ordered them.

Lillian