RE: [gardeners] Archives

Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:55:21 -0500 (CDT)

At 05:23 PM 9/17/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>George, who volunteered to help at the sale this weekend and may live to
>>regret it.
>>
>Since a large part of the craft show patrons are womyn, I can't imagine an
>entertaining fella like yourself having any regrets spending the day
>chatting up the ladies :-)
>
>Cynthia
>Womyn Who Moves Mountains-Little Finger Of Michigan
>               USDA zone 4b -- Sunset zone 41
>***cmayeaux@juno.com or cmayeaux@traverse.com***

If they're between 10 and 50 I don't talk to them. Anything younger than 10
old men can talk to without people getting upset and anything over 50 is
close enough to my age we can relate. There is some truth in what you say
though, I have more female friends than male friends nowadays. Maybe the
ladies don't think I'm a threat anymore. (insert evil chuckle and lecherous
leer)

George, home alone with the pup while Anne is out making a buck grannie sitting