RE: [gardeners] Basil

Seyfried,Alice (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:33:15 -0400

What a wonderful idea!  I hadn't thought about giving herbs as Christmas
gifts.  They would be lovely wrapped up in a basket, or painted
terracotta flower pot (to keep with the garden theme). Add a little
raffia, maybe a pretty scrap of Christmas fabric in the bottom for
color, and you're all set.

Now I wish I had grown more this summer. :(  Oh well, there's always
next year.

Alice in London, Ohio (zone 6) who just realized she needs to start
thinking about Christmas (yikes!)
seyfried@oclc.org