Re: [gardeners] Freeze

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 01 Oct 97 23:41:06 -0700

So far we've had down to 28F.  I covered my sweet 100's with 1 layer of
reemay and two cotton sheets and they came through fine.

Today we've had San Francisco weather, grey and damp with fine rain.  Today
smelled like an October day should, cottonwood balsm, wood smoke, rain, damp
earth, all with just a slightly nippy 50F and wind.

Terry