Re: [gardeners] How does your garden grow?

Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:45:51

At 09:06 PM 11/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>George, "I love cats, they taste just like chicken."

Well, they do, ask any Chinese or Vietnamese. Dog is nice too.

>You sound just like my husband. When asked if he likes kids he usually
>responds, "Yes, when they're fully cooked." It's a good thing he likes to
>dig in the soil.

I got in trouble in Saudi Arabia once. We were on a company flight from the
West Coast of Saudi to the East Coast, a two-hour flight. The kids swim
team from our area was on board and nosy. Someone complained and I told
them I was glad the kids were on board, if we crashed in the desert we
could eat the kids rather than starve. The kids all shut up and the mommas
all started to talk. They thought I was serious as I had a reputation for
not caring about their kids one way or the other. Often threatened to nail
one's body to my door to keep the others away. <BSEG>

>The last chrysanthemum has faded. Snow is expected. At least the lights in
>the kitchen are keeping things cheerful: geraniums, impatiens, begonias,
>etc. in bloom. Couldn't be without the lights since we haven't got enough
>sun coming in to grow anything to speak of at the windows.
>
>Cheryl Schaefer
>SchaeferYarns
>beautiful hand painted fibers
>schaefer @epix.net
>Zone 5 in the fabulous Finger Lakes of NY

If it snows here you'll hear me screaming. Eric sounds like my type of guy.

George, off to bed