RE: [gardeners] The Freezing Rain Warning Has Ended

Lillian Kepp (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 10 Jan 98 19:34:22 PST

Saw all the news footage on the Weather Channel.  What a mess up
there.  I guess northern New York state and some of the New England
states didn't fare too well either.  But nothing as bad as what's
going on in Canada.

Take care,
Lillian