Re: [gardeners] Mother's Cooking was Seeds

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 13:17:43 -0600

George,
I think I like my dad's cough remedy better.  It was a shot of burbon with
a spoonful of honey disolved in it.  Or there was always creme de menthe
for an upset stomach.  That one worked ok until one day between classes in
high school the return of which was not so good.   I think it mostly just
knocked you out.  Jane