Re: [gardeners] Re: This weekend

Casella (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 16:14:37 -0500 (EST)

Sounds like you may have hit the nail on the head. I haven't really
fed my tree in ages; it probably just gets its goodies from the
fertilizer I apply to the lawn.  The soil may also need aerating.
I'll check my local nursery for a good tree food and proper time
to aerate and feed.  Thanks a lot - look foward to its blooms and
smell.  Spring can't be too far away for us.

Long Island George