Re: Snaps was Re: [gardeners] Voting Soon?

Rosemary Carlson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 00:21:37

Pansies, here, overwinter every single year. For years on end! I don't care
if they *are* common - I like them in yellow and purple around Easter!

Rosemary - who is saying this but who doesn't have any pansies planted
because I don't want them to overtake my perennial beds!