Re: [gardeners] Rabbits

Catharine Vinson (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 10:15:12 +0000

Kim wrote:

> On a show I just watched, they recommend liver tea. This was made by soaking
> beef liver in water for a few hours, straining into a spray bottle, and
> spraying around your plants.

Yummy. I see yet another use for the cement mixer....making Liver Tea to
serve the bunnies and the garden club ladies (we will, we hope, remove
their gloves before partaking of the refreshments). With the addition of a
heating element, we could also use the mixer to make a nice rabbit
stew.....

Catharine, waiting for a break in the rain before driving to Georgia/S.
Carolina border to pick up yet more plants for the infamous herb education
plant sale.