Re: [gardeners] grandchildren

Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:34:53

At 06:06 AM 4/20/98 -0500, you wrote:
>How wonderful, George!  I keep thinking of the saying - if I'd known
>grandkids would have been so much fun, I would have had them first!. We
>only have one but are expecting our second one in August.  Can hardly wait.
>Barb Rothenberger
>Columbia, Mo.
>See our pictures of the Philadelphia flower show
>http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/3257/

We have a saying down South that "grand baby poop doesn't stink." Never
changed one of my kids diapers and would leave the house when the wife did.
Have changed diapers on every one of my grandkids and been peed on by both
the boys doing it. Didn't faze me a bit, guess I finally grew up one day.

I gave out the wrong name for the new baby, son said they changed their
minds on the middle name at the last minute. Her name is Jordan Michele
Shirley "Jo Mike" for short I guess, she weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and was 18
inches long. Good thing she was 3 weeks early as she would have weighed
close to 10 lbs by May 10th. Mother and baby are home now and doing well,
father may survive, grandparents are all still grinning.

George