Re: [gardeners] Walking iris

Liz Albrook (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:01:50 +0000

Bob Kirk <gardeners@globalgarden.com> wrote:

> better go pretend to study for this 100-level Intro PC Databases
> final that I took (having once _written_ a respectable relational
> database) just to keep my student group insurance.

Say on, my brother!  I remember teaching a beginning swimming class
for free because they let me enroll in the class.  We had to have 2
PE courses, and prove we could swim, in order to graddiate from
collidge.  The other course?  Golf.  Instructor graded based on
attendance.  I made a C, which kept me from graddiating summa.

Then there was intro to biochem -- that was for insurance purposes.
Here's hoping you manage to pass your class.  ;-)

Liz