Re: [gardeners] Rotten week/day

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 02 May 1998 09:29:18 -0600

On Fri, 01 May 1998 18:20:47, George Shirley wrote:

>Right now for me life sucks. I've had a sinus infection for about a week
>and am now at the point where all I want to do is sleep, eat, and drink
>lots of liquids. The one rx I'm allowed to take makes me drowsy so the
>sleeping comes naturally, it also acts as a diuretic so I'm getting up
>every two hours to go the bathroom. Makes you feel really sorry. Now that
>I've bitched about having an upper respiratory infection in the spring I'll
>go on to other things. Oh yeah, I suspect an allergy to blooming waxleaf
>ligustrum as the cause of the infection.

Gosh George!  I hope you feel better soon.  A surefire, hardcore quick cure
we use around here is to crush a clove of garlic into a small container, add a
tablespoon or two of good water and let it sit for awhile.  Then get a few
drop of the water in a spoon or dropper and snort it up each nostril.  Have
plenty of tissues nearby as there will be an immediate release, right after a
brillant orange light goes off in your head.  Works everytime.

Terry King                  North Central Eastern Washington
taeking@televar.com        USDA zone 4, Sunset Zone 1