[gardeners] Re£ Ķgardeners’ Re£ gardenersBasil

oclihp@aol.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 7 May 1998 01:58:44 -0700

I am looking for information on a method of using PVC oioe in the garden. One would put a number of holes in the pipe¬ fill it with dirt and insert the pipe vertically in the ground. Plants would be inserted in the holes in the pipe. As the plants grow they cascade down the pipe for what could be a spectacular effect. Have you ever heard of anything like thisů–†–†Thanks.–†–†Gerry–†oclihp@aol.com