Re: [gardeners] Glory, glory

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 05:18:19 -0600

Hi Barb,
Congrats on your 38th anniversary.  For my parents it is 68 years today.
We will take them out to dinner and then take Mom to my sons baseball game,
Daddy will want to go home by then.  Hope the rain stops here, at least it
didn't snow overnight.  Good luck with your wedding flowers, sounds like
fun.

Jane

> Penny:  your daughter should also try the food of Thailand - can be VERY
> hot. We did a year of Thai cooking in our gourmet group one year.  Toned
> down the recipes and they were still hot!
> 	 I have made an entire dinner of Hunan - very very good, but went
lighter
> on the hot stuff.  Wonder how the peppers are pickled - just with good
old
> vinegar?  Never made them, but I'm the only family member that likes HOT
food.
> 	Today is our wedding anniversary - 38 years ago we tied the knot.  Still
> doing fine in spite of the fact that hubby retired end of December.  Get
> celebrate by working on wedding flowers - hope to finish in time to go
out
> for dinner, however.  For our anniversary present, we bought ourselves
one
> of those big rubbermaid storage sheds for under the deck.  Ray wants to
put
> all of his potting soil, etc. pots, in it, I want to store my bicycle -
> need to get it new tires etc. and start riding again!
> 	Another busy week ends of weddings - one is Sunday morning at 6:00 a.m.
at