Re: [gardeners] Cabbage varieties

Kay Lancaster (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 11:15:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Catharine Vinson wrote:

> Kay wrote:
>
> > Watch the borax applications.  Doesn't take too much to go over the
> > concentration of being toxic for some species.
>
> Ooops, I meant to have typed Epsom Salts (solution)....not Borax....as
> bunny repellent.  I had boron on the brain I guess <bg>.

No boron on the brain, either, please... it's got some wild organ
toxicities, too.  <vbg>

Catharine, where's QV in all these bunny frolics?  I rarely have bunny
problems because the garden smells too much like lounging cats.  Even
when the cats aren't sacked out.  Thank heavens for spring molt!

Kay Lancaster    kay@fern.com
just west of Portland, OR; USDA zone 8 (polarfleece)