Re: [gardeners] roundup and Bunnies...

Donna Barna DeCapite (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:43:07 PDT

I thought it was 1 TBSP. of Ammonium Sulfate to 1 Gallon of Roundup.
Also, I heard if you add a little bit of dish soap, it will give the
mixture a water-repellant effect in case it rains.  This solution killed
my weeds in a flash!

And, a word on bunnies.  My cottontail has become a part of the family.
We even have pictures that monitor his growth from tiny bunny to "kid"
bunny.  He only nibbles a little here and there.  I've been putting some
hot pepper on his favorite flowers and that seems to deter him a bit.

Donna
Zone 7