Re: Perfection, was: Re: [gardeners]corn

Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:19:30

At 09:07 PM 6/25/98 -0400, you wrote:

>>>All I got's to say to this is, you're *way* ahead of me!!  :-)
>>>
>>>Bambi---who's got too many sins to count!----Serves to keep me humble  :-)
>>>
>>Yah, when you get old sin doesn't mean much anymore. ;-) If I had known how
>>broken down this old body would get when I got older I would have played
>>harder and gone out young with a smile. ;-)
>>
>>George
>
>So, I should learn from your mistakes, George?  :-)
>
>Bambi

I don't think I ever made in mistakes. ;-) Most of what I have done in my
life was deliberate as hell. I subscribe to the Satchel Paige school of
life, "Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, and
don't look back, something might be gaining on you."

George