RE: [gardeners] Corn is falling over

Seyfried,Alice (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:48:53 -0400

Every day for a week??!!  Oh, what have I gotten myself into?  I was
hoping that I had enough that I wouldn't have to worry about it.  Do you
mean pollinate ALL the ears 7 TIMES?  Do you realize I work full time,
have 2 toddlers and a husband who's never home?  Can I use the pollen
from the same plant as the ears?  Why do they call them ears, anyway?

Alice
seyfried@oclc.org