RE: [gardeners] Putting it by

Seyfried,Alice (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:00:01 -0400

Thanks, George!  I'll try just putting them in the oven without turning
it on. I do have a pilot light, so it's always warm in there (I just
didn't think it was warm enough to dry anything). I'd rather do it that
way than turn the oven on, even low, while I'm not home (or sleeping).
I also have  a friend who has a dehydrator that I think I'll borrow for
a little bit to see if I like it.  If so, it'll be a great idea for a
birthday present from hubby.

Alice
seyfried@oclc.org