Re: Sugar in the cornbread, was Re: Barbeque, was Re: [gardeners] C

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 03 Jul 1998 11:28:28 -0500

Hi Catherine,
    Well, here's a Texan that insists on sugar in his cornbread. Sweetened
cornbread is goood. If it wasn't why would so many people eat it for breakfast
with honey, mollases, syrup, etc. I like my cornbread sweetened just a little bit
even with pintos,onions and peppers, with a chunk of ham or hocks cooked in the
beans.
    Allen    Bastrop Co.,Tx