RE: [gardeners] Sugar maple tree needs help

Seyfried,Alice (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 15:50:01 -0400

Thanks, Margaret.  She put the spikes in on the weekend of May 31. She's
been trying to get ahold of an extension agent, also, but their hours
are very limited (11:00 - 2:00 two or three days a week).  She's going
to call again tomorrow. I'll have her ask about the last fertilizer
date.  She's also on vacation this week, so getting to the library
should be easy.

Alice
seyfried@oclc.org