Re: [gardeners] Where is ole George?

Thu, 30 Jul 1998 05:59:33

At 10:11 PM 7/29/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Have I been inattentive or has George been silent lately? Last I
>remember he wasn't feeling any too well. If you are there and
>reading, George, let us know how you are. Hope all is well.
>Pat

I'm still here and still feeling punk. Some sort of upper respiratory thing
is going around and Miz Anne and I both suffer from it. More like a chronic
rhinitis than anything else. To hot out to work in garden for more than a
few minutes at a time and most of the veggies have stopped producing. Still
getting okra, chiles, a few cukes, and some cucuzzi. The bees are carrying
canteens now.

George