Re: [gardeners] re your site

Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:30:19

At 08:28 AM 7/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Why are we getting this spam? Do these people sign up under bogus names?
>
>Allen

Allen: All you do is perpetuate the spam when you post messages like yours
containing the spam. Trust me, the sysop and I are doing our best to stop
spam. If subscribers continue to post their spam they have conquered us.

So far three spammers that I have complained to ISP's about have been
refused connections via those ISP's again. Those are the easy one's, the
amateurs. Some of these folks are professional spammers and employ hackers
to find their way in. Again, DO NOT repost spam please.

George