RE: [gardeners] Where is everyone?

Myra Amler (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:06:15 -0400

Hi Margaret,

There is still some water in the backyard, but most is gone.  The pond is
valiantly trying to clear.  I have been helping it with Acu-Clear and
constant cleaning of the filter.

Rosemary has started to build.  She is also on this list.

Myra Amler
amler@mindspring.com
"Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?" Unknown