RE: [gardeners] Outsmarting Coons (not)

Seyfried,Alice (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:02:33 -0400

Hey, it was worth a shot!  If she hadn't planted her corn, then there
would've been no suspense to see whose they got.  I hope she gave you
some of hers.

My in-laws had the same philosophy as you. They live right next to a
farmer's corn field and could never understand why the coons went for
their little tiny plot of sweet corn when they could have an entire
field of field corn.  I said to them several times, "would you eat
cardboard when you can have chocolate?".  Never sunk in.

Alice
seyfried@oclc.org